Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What if?

Just throwing this out there. I just read on Perez this morning (I know, I know) about a show CBS is filming in Atlanta where a whole block was WALLED OFF to force the neighbors to, um, interact.

Here's the link to the Perez posting

And for those morally opposed to clicking a Perez Hilton link here's another story about it.

Anyway, this got me thinking about whether or not I would be anti- or pro- living across the street from a walled off block. I mean if they walled in the block where the Real World will be filming I would be forced to (1) walk a block further and go to a different dry cleaner; (2) no longer have La Tomate as an option when Sette is too packed (because it's better); (3) find a new place to count the coins in my piggy bank while TD Bank was closed; and (4) re-sample the neighborhood Chinese food joints until I found one as good as City Lights (which I wont). These are sacrifices I am just not willing to make for the reality TV show next door.

Could you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment